Friday, September 15, 2006

Issues with Blogger Comments?

Since I've upgraded to the new beta Blogger template, I've noticed errors with giving and receiving comments. These are known issues with blogger; unfortunately, I didn't do much homework on the subject before upgrading. My normal reaction of getting really excited about something and jumping right in before researching was inevitable with switching to beta blogger. Now, I must deal with it. So, here are some work arounds that they have posted on the "Outstanding Issues" beta blogger page:

For those with current blogger accounts:

Users are seeing errors when posting comments with current Blogger accounts to blogs on the new version of Blogger in beta. Until we fix this, the workaround is to preview the comment before publishing. (You only need to preview once per account.)

For those who have switched to the beta blogger account:

Users who have switched to Blogger in beta will not be able to login to comment on blogs that have not switched. Commenting using the “anonymous” or “other” options will still work.

If I hear of any updates I'll post them, but it sounds like this will be a work around for the next while.

ExplorationWithOil&Leaves

Until then, I'll leave you with this colour exploration that I did in my first year of art school many moons ago. The season is just beginning to change over here and I am looking forward to seeing the leaves change colour. (Oil and pressed leaves on Rag paper).
Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The leaf on that blue background is just stunning, so eye-catching great work!